Tuba City Unified School District Human Resources
Call (928) 283-1009 for your inquires
School District #15 is an equal opportunity employer
and has adopted Indian Preference in Employment
Applications Can Now Be Submitted Online
Click Here For List of Available Positions
A commitment to providing quality education.
Careers With Tuba City Unified School District #15
Thank you for your interest in serving the students of Tuba City Unified School District. Our staff are a diversity of backgrounds, experiences and cultures with a unified focus and commitment to providing a quality education to the students and communities we serve. We are hopeful you will join our team.
ASBA Policy Bridge
Substitute Teacher Handbook
Application Of Renewal of Certificate
Conflict of Interest Training
Staff Conflict of Interest Form (GBEAA-E)
Job Title: Middle School Science Teacher
Duties: Teach middle school students science according to State and District standards. Prepare and implement lesson plans. Evaluate student learning and communicate to various stakeholders. Work with department leadership and administration to improve curriculum delivered to students.
Job Title: Middle School Math Teacher
Duties: Teach middle school students mathematics according to State and District standards. Prepare and implement lesson plans. Evaluate student learning and communicate to various stakeholders. Work with department leadership and administration to improve curriculum delivered to students.
We offer comprehensive coverage
- Medical, dental, vision, life benefits and health savings account coverages to eligible full-time staff and is provided thru Arizona School Board Association Insurance Trust (ASBAIT). Coverages is available first day of the month, after the date of hire.
- Family and Dependent coverage is available
- Employee Assistance Program is provided by Alliance Work Partners. Services provided are confidential free counseling, free legal consultations, a teen hotline and 24 hour nurse support, Teledoc.
- Employees may participate in 403b, 457 and section 125 plans. These plans allow employees pay pretax insurance premiums for health related plans and tax deferment on retirement savings.
- Apartments, townhouses, and houses ranging from one to four bedrooms
- Monthly rental fees range from $130 to $350, depending on number of bedrooms
- Utility expenses to tenants include electricity, gas (if applicable), water and sewage, and garbage pick-up.
Supplemental Pay Opportunities
- After school tutoring
- Addendums for extra-curricular activities, sports, and/or other teaching leadership capacities
- Teacher performance pay – Proposition 301 Classroom Site Funding.
- Structured English Immersion
- Essential Elements of Instruction (EEI)
- Northwest Evaluation Assessment (NWEA)
- Navajo Language and Culture Orientation
Teacher Loan Forgiveness
Coaching / Sponsor / Event
AWP Employee Assistance Program
Health Equity Health Savings Account (HSA)
Arizona State Retirement System
Certified Teacher Salary Schedule FY 2023-2024
Classified Salary Schedule FY 2024
Classified Director Salary Schedule
Tuba City Unified School District Alerts
This notice area is intended to keep families up-to-date with school closures or events that affect your students attendance. Please check here regularly for updates.
One Call Now is a service provided by TCUSD to quickly contact families to share information about topics such as emergencies and reminders of upcoming events. All messages found here have already been sent to your cell phone if you are set up to receive One Call Now messages. If you are not set up to receive messages, please contact your child’s school for information. To listen to the messages on this web page, click the green speaker icon (if one is available). A .wav file will be downloaded which will play in your default media player