Tuba City Elementary Technology Program
Students have access to campus technology that includes two labs, and every grade level has access to tablets for educational enhancement. Campus has state of the art classrooms designed for our 21st Century digital citizens and teachers!
- 8:15-8:55 → 3rd Grade Reteach
- 9:00-9:40 → Kindergarten
- 9:40-10:20 → First Grade
- 10:45-11:25 → Second Grade
- 12:50-1:30 → Third Grade
- 1:30-2:10 → Fourth Grade
- 2:10-2:50 → Fifth Grade
Criteria For Grading
Pass and Fail K-5th
- Technology Lessons articulated by Arizona state standards
- BT and classroom Activities online
- Study Island Reading, mathematics, and Science online at home or school.
Lab Mind Set Rules
- Love a new challenge
- Give your best effort
- Learn from mistakes & move forward
- Stay on target with a positive mindset!
Reminder: Attendance is important, especially during benchmark, ELL and AZMerit testing or measurement dates.
Our Online Technology Curriculum includes.:
Early keyboarding, writing and presentation skill development using keyboards and touch pads as well as STEM and Science Fair events.
[su_quote cite=”Albert Einstein”]Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incrdibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination.[/su_quote]
Your child’s behavior in all classes will be reflected in DOJO. Accept the invite from your child’s homeroom teacher.
DON’T FORGET STUDY ISLAND AT HOME!
CHECK YOUR PARENT PORTAL!