Topic of this page: 1st Grade Distance Learning Materials
Handy management, portfolio, and communication tool can promote student growth
Personalized digital library at every student’s fingertips.
Interactive online episodes to teach K-5 students the reading fundamentals and comprehension skills.
Unlimited practice problems with meaningful, up-to-date tracking on your child’s progress.
Standards-based assessment, instruction, and test preparation e-learning programs.
Distance Learning Material
- Math Video (Word Problems)
- Math Video (Addition & subtraction word problems)
- ELA Video (Main idea & Supporting Details)
- ELA & Math Learning Opportunities
- Homework (May 3-7)
- Homework (May10-14)
- Online Supplement (May 3-7)
- Online Supplement (May 10-14)
- Specials (May 3-7)
- Specials (May 10-14)
- Navajo Language
Weeks 1 - 28 Learning Opportunities
First, second & third quarter