Mobile Anywhere Access to Real-Time Student Data for Parent and Students
Conveniently portable and powerful. the all-new PowerSchool Mobile app gives parents and students access to real time information on grades, attendance, assignments, scores and comments. With a clean, easy-to-use interface and intuitive design, the app allows parets to monitor their child’s proficiency on standards and register to receive immediate alerts specific to their child.
Features of PowerSchool Mobile App:
- Access from iOS or Android devices
- Access student homework assignments
- Real-time grades & attendance
- Teacher comments
- See all your children under one parent account
- Daily bulletin board
- Course schedule
- Integrated family calendar
- Fee transactions and balance
- Automatic email messaging
- Instant push notifications for attendance or grade changes
- Track each student with grade trends
PowerSchool Mobile is available to Parents and Students to download for free as a combined Parent and Student App from the App Store for the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch, or on Google Play for Android devices.
Username and password for Parents and Students can be provided by Data Clerks at the school site or by contacting email@example.com.
- Add app using your device app store
- Search app store/play for PowerSchool
- Launch PS app: District Code: SMGC (you must obtain your username and password by contact school Data Clerk or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Helpful video to take you through the process of logging in to PowerSchool. Remember, TCUSD#15 District code is SMGC