CC875 Assistant Principal
This position is Filled. Thank you for your interest.
Tuba City Unified School District.Tuba City AZ.
- A Master’s degree in Education
- A valid Arizona Administrative Certificate issued by the Arizona Department if Education.
- At least three (3) years experience in school administration.
- Such alternatives or additional qualifications as the Governing Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
Reports to: Building Principal
Term of Employment: 11 months
- Assumes responsibility for coordinating and supervising certain areas of the curriculum as designated by the Principal.
- Assist in the development, revisions, and evaluation of the curriculum as requested by the Principal.
- Serves as principal in the absence of the Principal.
- Assists in the preparation of the teacher handbook.
- Works with department heads and faculty groups compiling the annual budget requests.
- Assumes responsibility for the school discipline program.
- Assumes responsibility for faculty use by the community.
- Assists in the observations of certified staff.
- Assists in the selection process of perspective employees.
- Monitors the organization and functioning of school clubs and organizations.
- Performs such tasks and assumes such responsibilities as the principal may assign.
Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance to the provisions of the Board’s policy on Evaluation of Administrative Personnel.
Employment applications can be delivered to the TCUSD Human Resource office by one of the following methods:
- Hand delivered to TCUSD Human Resource, 67 Maple Street, TCUSD District Office Tuba City, AZ 86045.
- Mailed via postal service and must be received by HR at close of business on or before closing date. Mail to: TCUSD Resource Box 67, Tuba City AZ 86045
- Faxed to HR (928) 283-1202 and must be received by HR at close of business on or before closing date.
- Email to HR Director or Administrative Assistant and must be received by HR at close of business on or before closing date.