CC826 Bus Monitor
This Position Has Been Filled.
Thank you for your interest.
- Experience working with children
- High School graduate or GED diploma
- Current First Aide and CPR card
- Knowledgeable in school bus conduct safety rules, regulations and school district policies.
Supervised by: Exceptional Student Services Supervisor
Terms of Employment: 9 months
Working hours:8 hours as assigned by Exceptional Student Services
- Help students on and off bus (if needed for physically disabled).
- Assist student in crossing street/road/highway if needed for safety of student.
- Loads and unloads students in wheelchairs.
- Assist in keeping discipline on the school bus.
- Assures that seat belts, safety devices are used and are securely fastened.
- Assist any students who become ill on the bus.
- Must know all and observe all mandatory school bus safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to administer emergency first aid and CPR as needed to the student.
- Perform other district-wide job related assignment as directed by the Exceptional Student Services Supervisor.
Performance of this School Bus Monitor/Aide position will be evaluated twice each school year in accordance with provision of Board’s policies.