CC775 Technology Support Specialist
THIS POSITION IS FILLED (102220)
Tuba City Unified School District.Tuba City AZ.
Under the supervision of the Director of Technology. Employee will help director in the areas of technical support, hardware/software purchase, installation, and maintenance, and other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Three years in technical support environment.
- Hardware/Software installation, repair, and diagnostic.
- Knowledge of WAN/LAN terms and topologies.
- Knowledge of TCUSD District operations.
- Familiarity with TCUSD Technology Plan.
- Understand carry out oral and written instructions.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
Term of Employment:
- Receive problems calls and determine appropriate action.
- Design and implement support systems and learning networks for the benefit of K-12 teaching staff for the purpose of providing capacity and increasing usage.
- Support the LAN administrators at school sites.
- Design and coordinate a system of technical assistance to all schools.
- Provide minor troubleshooting service for both hardware and network issues.
- Act as technology liaison between TCUSD and other districts.
- Assists students and staff in locating software.
- Maintains accurate files and inventories of computer software.
- Assists in maintaining the computer equipment in a neat and clean environment.
- Maintains an excellent knowledge of Windows 95 and 98 and the Microsoft Office Suite with ability to support client/server applications currently running in the windows/Mac environment.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on Evaluation of Classified Personnel.
How To Apply:
Employment applications can be delivered to the TCUSD Human Resource office by one of the following methods:
- Hand delivered to TCUSD Human Resource, 67 Maple Street, TCUSD District Office Tuba City, AZ 86045.
- Mailed via postal service and must be received by HR at close of business on or before closing date. Mail to: TCUSD Resource Box 67, Tuba City AZ 86045
- Faxed to HR (928) 283-1202 and must be received by HR at close of business on or before closing date.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by HR at close of business on or before closing date.