CC759 Maintenance Secretary
Tuba City Unified School District.Tuba City AZ.
Efficiently fulfill the secretarial responsibilities for the Maintenance Department, so that the maximum positive impact on the education of the students is realized.
- High school graduate, preferable with some secretarial training.
- Demonstrate competence when performing duties.
- Experience in typing, filing, record keeping, office procedures and knowledge of computers.
- Experience in supervision of employees.
- Type with reasonable accuracy, 50-60 words per minute.
- Such alternatives to the above qualification as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
Term of Employment:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive all telephone calls, take messages and handle routine inquiries.
- Maintain routine records management in cooperation with the Maintenance supervisor.
- Type correspondence, requisitions, and other records/documents.
- Assist in the requisitioning of materials, supplies, and equipment through the District’s purchasing policies and procedures.
- Accurately review all time cards to prevent under or overestimating of time worked.
- Maintain a record of leave for each employee, pursuant to the District’s leave policy.
- Submit to the Personnel Office daily absence report for the maintenance department.
- Receive all incoming mail and distribute accordingly.
- In the absence of the maintenance supervisor, act in his absence as directed.
- Maintain records on money spent for supplies and verify all vendor invoices.
- Perform other assignments as deemed necessary by the Maintenance Supervisor.
Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the School Board’s policy on Evaluation by the Human Resource Director of Classified Personnel.
How To Apply:
Employment applications can be delivered to the TCUSD Human Resource office by one of the following methods:
- Hand delivered to TCUSD Human Resource, 67 Maple Street, TCUSD District Office Tuba City, AZ 86045.
- Mailed via postal service and must be received by HR at close of business on or before closing date. Mail to: TCUSD Resource Box 67, Tuba City AZ 86045
- Faxed to HR (928) 283-1202 and must be received by HR at close of business on or before closing date.
- Email to email@example.com and must be received by HR at close of business on or before closing date.