Interim HR Director
PH: (928) 283-1005
FX: (928) 283-1224
HR Administrative Assistant
PH: (928) 283-1009
FX: (928) 283-1202
CC307 Director of Technology
Tuba City Unified School District.Tuba City AZ.
- Bachelor’s in computer Sciences or a related technological field preferred.
- Three years of prior experience preferred,
- Prior administrative and managerial experience preferred in the area of fund accounting budgets and integration of technology systems.
- Experience in selection of hardware and software systems.
- Experience with both PC’s and MAC’s preferred.
- Knowledge of Fiber Optics Wiring specifications and configuration prefered.
Reports to: Superintendent | Term of Employment: 12 months
Provide direction and leadership to the district in the area of technology by creating a vision and developing a strategic plan.
- Assist the Superintendent in directing the district’s technology program.
- Chair the District Technology Education and Curriculum committee
- Facilitate internal and external communications related to technology education.
- Address the needs of each school and department and distribute tasks to the appropriate support personnel.
- Oversees hardware and software purchases to maximize funding and facilitate efficient management.
- Coordinate district training opportunities.
- Pursue alternative funding.
- Maintain knowledge of State and Federal mandates concerning technology to ensure district’s compliance.
- Plan and develop policies and procedures for carrying out technology education opportunities.
- Develop and monitor budget expenditures.
- Maintain inventory control and service contracts for all district hardware and software.
- Knowledge of and ability to train others on computer applications currently in use by the district or new software applications.
- Maintain a high level of oral and written communication to all district users of computer services.
- Perform repairs as needed on hardware and systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with provisions of the Boards’s policy on Evaluation of Administrative personnel
Employment applications can be delivered to the TCUSD Human Resource office by one of the following methods:
- Hand delivered to TCUSD Human Resource, 67 Maple Street, TCUSD District Office Tuba City, AZ 86045.
- Mailed via postal service and must be received by HR at close of business on or before closing date. Mail to: TCUSD Resource Box 67, Tuba City AZ 86045
- Faxed to HR (928) 283-1202 and must be received by HR at close of business on or before closing date.
- Email to HR Director or Administrative Assistant and must be received by HR at close of business on or before closing date.