CC261 Dean of Students
This position is filled. Thank you for your interest.
Tuba City JR High School Tuba City, AZ.
- College degree and teaching credentials.
- 3 years minimum teaching experience.
- Master’s degree and Administrative certification.
- Experience in working with and counseling Native American students.
Reports to: School Principal and/or Assistant Principal
Term of Employment: 10 months
- Interact/discipline students regarding infractions of Attendance Policy.
- Interact/discipline students regarding infractions of Tardy Policy.
- Interact/discipline students regarding infractions of Behavior Policy.
- Represent school administration in discipline proceedings
- Represent school administration in interaction with parents.
- Represent student in cases where teacher action is inappropriate.
- Alert other agencies as needed for benefit of the student.
- Maintain accurate school records concerning student sessions.
- Work out schedule to work during lunch hour and up to 5PM.
- Communicate with teachers concerning forms of restitution (ASD-ISS-OSS)
- Document all proceedings in dealing with students.
- Other duties as assigned by the Principal.
Performance of this position will be evaluated ance a year in accordance with provisions of the Board Policy on Evaluation of Certified Personnel.
The completed and signed Employment Application and all required documents must be submitted to the Human Resource Office by the close of business (5:00 PM) on or before the closing date specified on the Vacancy Announcement. All applications submitted by following methods must be signed to be acceptable. Unsigned applications will be deemed incomplete and will not be accepted. Submitting a signed application to replace the unsigned application at a later date is also not acceptable.
Employment applications can be delivered to the TCUSD Human Resource office by one of the following methods:
- Hand delivered to TCUSD Human Resource, 67 Maple Street, TCUSD District Office Tuba City, AZ 86045.
- Mailed via postal service and must be received by HR at close of business on or before closing date. Mail to: TCUSD Resource Box 67, Tuba City AZ 86045
- Faxed to HR (928) 283-1202 and must be received by HR at close of business on or before closing date.
- Email to HR Director or Administrative Assistant and must be received by HR at close of business on or before closing date.