- Apartments, townhouses, and houses ranging from one to four bedrooms
- Monthly rental fees range from $130 to $350, depending on number of bedrooms
- Utility expenses to tenants include electricity, gas (if applicable), water and sewage, and garbage pick-up
Employee Health Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life benefits and health savings account coverages to eligible full-time staff and is provided thru Arizona School Board Association Insurance Trust (ASBAIT). Coverages is available first day of the month, after the date of hire.
- Family and Dependent coverage is available
- Employee Assistance Program is provided by Alliance Work Partners. Services provided are confidential free counseling, free legal consultations, a teen hotline and 24 hour nurse support, Teledoc.
- Employees may participate in 403b, 457 and section 125 plans. These plans allow employees pay pretax insurance premiums for health related plans and tax deferment on retirement savings.
Supplemental Pay Opportunities
- After school tutoring
- Addendums for extra-curricular activities, sports, and/or other teaching leadership capacities
- Teacher performance pay – Proposition 301 Classroom Site Funding
- Structured English Immersion
- Essential Elements of Instruction (EEI)
- Northwest Evaluation Assessment (NWEA)
- Navajo Language and Culture Orientation
Teacher Loan Forgiveness
The Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program was implemented to encourage individuals to enter and continue in the teaching profession. Under this program, if you teach full time for five complete and consecutive academic years in certain elementary and secondary schools and educational service agencies that serve low-income families and meet other qualifications, you may be eligible for forgiveness of up to a combined total of $17,500 on your direct subsidized and unsubsidized loans and your subsidized and unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loans.
Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/teacher)